Sunday 1 April 2018

A Tale of 2 Admirals - Whyarecarrots' Month 5


Month 4 - FAILED

The unpainted photo of shame....

Read on for excuses...
(and some painting!)


Well I suppose it was bound to happen at some point - I have failed to even touch a Dystopian Wars miniature this month. That's not for lack of painting (I have actually got a lot done this month) my attention just ended up being taken away by other projects - I decided quite early on this month that I would end up playing a joker.

To make up for this failure, have a quick sneak preview of some of the other painting I've done instead (which will get blog posts soon!)


A special guest character for Zombicide - The Black Plague


A UCM heavy cruiser for Dropfleet Commander
For April's painting for the Tale of 2 Admirals, I will be trying to paint the same as for this month, namely:
  • 1 Konigsberg Class Battlecruiser - 110 points
  • 4 Magni Class Assault Skyships - 120 points
  • 4 Lahn Class Destroyers - 160 points
Total: 390 points.

This time, I will succeed!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment