Wednesday 10 January 2018

A Tale of 2 Admirals - Enemy Frequency Month 2



~~Enemy Frequency Intercepted: Begin Transmission~~


Month 2 Completed!


For the second month of a Tale of 2 Admirals, I am happy to say I completed a handful of medium vessels for my fleet including a couple of submarines and the first cruisers I've painted in a while. It was delightful to paint some straightforward ships of the line after an entire month of fiddly smalls and a new aircraft to get to grips with last month.


Completed:

3 Tambov Class Gunships 270pts

2 Pesets Class Submarines 120pts

Total: 390pts of 300pt target


Bristling with guns the Tambov gunships are a dangerous squadron at close range
The Pesets Submarines provide moderate firepower and a target painter which larger Russian Vessals can mimic to increase their firepower

Next month I will be targeting some of the largest models in the fleet, aiming to complete the surfaced Magadan Terror Submarine and the Borodino Battleship. If I have time my painting activities will also include some number of Onega light cruisers. 

In addition, Whyarecarrots and I will be playing and conducting a battle report or two with our fleets over the coming weekend, which will also9 provide an opportunity for some action shots and whole fleet pictures. I might even get around to posting my first tactical thoughts, maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment