Saturday 5 January 2019

A Song of Ice and Fire - More progress!

Assorted Infantry




Expanding the armies.

Since the last post on this army, I've spent time continuing to work through the vast pile of unpainted models that I had built. I realised that I probably needed to paint a few more Royalists, given the overall balance of forces that I had at the last count, and I think I've managed that!

Royalists

I painted up a bit of a mixture of minor houses. House Dondarrion (Stormlands), House Darry (Riverlands), House Rykker (Crownlands) and House Connington (Stormlands). All painted with a variety of canon and semi-canon sigils found on the Wiki, although House Darry's ploughman has been replaced with a plough, because my freehand skills are not up to that!

House Dondarrion (L) and House Darry (R)

House Rykker (L) and House Connington (R)
There were also some troops from further miscellaneous royalist houses. House Florent (Reach), House Tarly (Reach) and House Targaryen (Crownlands).

House Targaryen (2 L), House Tarly (Mid), House Florent (2 R)

Rebels

Despite favouring the Royalists, I've still added a few Rebels to the army. Forces from House Tully (Riverlands), House Mallister (Riverlands) and House Mormont (North).

House Mormont (L) House Tulley (L and mid) and House Mallister (R and mid)

Next steps

As of the time of writing, I have actually finished painting all of the remaining assembled models (more on them in a future post) and have an order of assorted Perry, Oathmark and Frostgrave models on order to add some cavalry and more infantry which I will let myself build once I've based the last 15.

Until then, thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment