Sunday 24 February 2019

Infinity - The JSA grows even more!

Reinforcements are here


I've been on something of a roll with this army recently. I've found a way to complete the scheme quickly and to a good standard, and I am really pleased with the overall look, especially when combined with the basing. I still have yet to play a game with this army, the Imperial Service being what I'm playing in the current escalation league in my local gaming group. I'm sure that will change soon though when the league finishes and I try some variety.

Anyway, without further ado, onto the photos:

Keisotsu Butai with a variety of heavy weapons
To show their independence from Yu Jing and Panoceanian support, a lot of the JSA troops are armed with PanO heavy weapons.

Haramaki - Old models, now retired and replaced with Tanko.
Because of scale differences they will likely never see the table, but they were a fun painting project.
Ryuken Unit-9 with SMG
This model is converted from the Aleph special character Thrasymedes
Ninja with tactical bow.
Because what Japanese army would be complete without a ninja.

HVT and a Warcor
The necessary/useful civilians in the force.


Not pictured are 3 Tanko Zensenbutai. They are painted, but are being entered into the Mayacast Master-Glass competition alongside some Domaru (currently being painted right now) so they will be shared after the competition.

I have been meaning to post an update with photos of more Imperial Service models for many months - I should hopefully get around to that soon, so watch this space!

In the meantime, thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment